Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I like today's weather...

it's so lovely, I don't think anyone or anything could dampen my mood.
Yesterday, I accompanied them to return the rented car. The place was about 10-15 minutes drive from ours. And since we could see the Luas track across the street, we decided to ride it into the city. So we did see the track, but the station was not within sight so on impulse we decided to take the left turn. And it took us half an hour to reach the station. EEEEErrrgggggghhh!!!!!

And guess what?! If we took the right turn, the Luas was only 6 minutes (max) away!

Hampeh btol...

The place where we wanted to have lunch was closed and then I blew €6 on a dish I didn't even like.

What a waste!

But then just as we were about to leave Epicurean, we saw M Nasir...

The M Nasir!

It took us bout 5 minutes or so to gather the courage to patah balik. So malu okay! But we did anyway and we took photos with him and his wife and his daughter.

Yipppeeeeee.....

No comments: