Friday, February 29, 2008

In need of some TLC...

it's Saturday today and although it's only 7.30 in the morning, I'm already wide awake. This is normal (for me) as I'm used to waking up early back home.

I left the office at 7.15 last night and by the looks of it, Monday is going to be a loooooooooooong day. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to that.

I had really weird dreams these past few nights and they seemed so vivid, so very real except that I did realise that I was dreaming in that 'I know a snake is going to bite me so I asked a friend to come and run with me' dream. I don't think I got bitten in the end of the dream so that's a good sign right?

But last night's dream is just as weird because I dreamt that I was having Ulam in my kitchen with my ang-moh colleagues. And on top of that, they seemed to enjoy themselves.

????

No comments: