I have valid reason for neglecting this blog these past few days; I have nothing decent to share. My weekend wasn’t too bad. I bought a medium – large storage box and a trolley/shelf and 3 small plastic boxes. I needed those to store my bags and other small bits that I found difficult or too precious to let go (just in case I need them again someday). So now most of my bags are kept (quite neatly) in the box. I’m a sucker for bags but I don’t believe in spending hundreds or thousand on a bag, yet. Maybe one day I can afford (and would like to) to splash out on bags but for now I am content on buying my bags from Penneys. They’ve so much to choose from especially for a girlwhocantdecideinwhichcolourofthebagshelovesbettersosheendedupbuyingtheminallcoloursbecausetheyreaffordable like me.
To M&S I went (again) on Sunday. I am now truly addicted to the oranges sold there. I bought 2 bags this time around and today I’ve had almost a bag of those. I went to Madina after stopping at M&S to have lunch and I had the Desi Sizzler although I was broke. Thank goodness I was having lunch with him and Ummar, kalau tak….
So to HMV we went after lunch and shared money to buy those 3 for €30 DVDs. I wanted Notes on a Scandal but ended up buying Host, as the title sounded depressing to him but I didn’t regret buying Host that much as it turned out to be quite a good film. It has everything one could ask for!
I want to watch Hairspray but it’s still expensive. I want to buy Agatha Christie’s Miss Marple but I couldn’t find it in HMV. But they do sell it online for about €15 for 8 DVDs so now I am tempted to spend the money that I don’t have.
What should I do?
I want to wait until payday but I cannot sabar….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment