I could have drenched myself with mutton curry or H2O but I didn't.
Why should I anyway?
I've been busy with work (all work no play makes me a dull girl). But yesterday we went to the long awaited M Nasir nyer concert @ Ambassador.
Baguih punya!
I wish la all other Malaysian entertainers nak and boleh datang kat sini, esp Jaclyn Victor.
I bought meself a new phone yesterday. Whoopie! So now, no more la drama with the old phone which I still sayang and will oweys sayang.
Tapi kan old phone, I've few questions for you la (altho I already know la kan the answers to all of 'em tapi lantak nk tanye jugak);
1) Why do you like to play dead esp when I need you? Don't say you don't have enough energy, cause I charge you batt kaw kaw nyer.
2) Why do I find it hard not to sayang you my dear old fren?
3) This is not a Q but I just want to apologise to you for my behaviour. I shouldn't have thrown you (when angry) or dropped you (by accident or not, no excuses allowed) or cursed you (which I did, sometimes, when you're miles away from me). I should have made you feel better, wanted, needed cause it's me who's dependant on you and not the other way 'round)
Here's a song for you my dear:
Talipon berbunyik - Kring (3x)
Ku angkat, ku jawab
Siapa?
Talipon berbunyik - Kring (3x)
Ku angkat, ku dengar
suara...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment