Monday, March 24, 2008

Si Kolot yang Kalut

People blog from their heart right? But what if I don't agree with their opinion (and vice versa)? Do I let them know that they're being a prick or do I let them know that I disagree? There are issues that I don't agree on and there are things that we have to look/search beyond the blogsphere because there are 3 sides to a story. Mine, Yours and the Truth. To me la kan, cakap je lik kalau you don't agree.

When the opposition won numerous seats in the past election, I have read/heard comments like habisla nanti mesti Bangsa Lain conquer tempat/negeri tu. These comments are utterly nuts if you ask me and borders on racism. We should (tak wajib pon) all loose our faith in our leader when it is clear that he/she is corrupted, incapable to lead, a puppet to some evil master trying to take over the world and bukan sebab his/her skin colour, the religion or his/her Bangsa is lain.


Masih ade gak orang yg berfikiran kolot camni.

2 comments:

Peter @ Enviroman said...

Hi me.

me. (meaning you not me) always get me confused. I thought I commented here, but can't see comment and don't see that you have set comments for moderation, for I don't see "moderated" below the box I am currently typing nonsense in.

I had wanted me. (not me) to know that I have responded to his/her/in-between comment in DAP Perak in deep sh*t. Hope me. surf over to read, then perhaps me. will understand why I (definitely myself, not me. ) is all confused.

RELUCTANT "PROTEST" BLOGGER
Pray for Malaysia
Digital Candlelight Vigil
(not my main blogs)

me. said...

Hi Peter.

Didn't know by using me. (me not you) would create confusion. Hehehe...

Neway, I'm none of the race that you've listed in Malay Women in Malaysia's blog. Senang cerite, I fall under the Lain-Lain kategori. But I'm a Malaysian :)I was actually too tired too write in proper BM or English but I hope my posting wasn't too confusing.