Altho the trip is not for another 2 weeks I simply cannot hide my excitement. Yeay! The last proper holiday that I had was in July last year!
It's gonna be Paddy's day this coming monday but heck I'm gonna be working anyway. Spoil ler... But it's gonna be doublepay (plus an extra day in lieu) so lantak la..
It's almost mid month but surprisingly I'm not broke (yet)... So far I've treated myself to few clothing items and a book (a must) and some DVDs (that I have yet to watch) and I've sent my monthly commitment nyer duit to Malaysia and I've also lodged some money into the selamatkanharituayangmendatang account.
I feel good.
Am gonna shower and head to his house. But I'm planning to stop by kt kedai halal to buy some meat coz I wanna make Karipap!!!!!
Harap2 menjadi la yer...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment