woke up this morning with a somewhat good feeling. That is until I saw The Fog. Oh darn! It was kind of hinting that today is not going to go well (or so I believe)...
Well, The Fog aside, it was a cold and lonely walk to the office. I deliberately went to the office a little late than usual but I was still the first one to arrive. Bad luck huh?
Although no names were mentioned, we terase just like sape makan cili die la yang terase pedasnye during today's team meeting (when he mentioned about going home early) at work. Aiya, both of us finished our work on time but what to dooooo....
Oh well, no use ngerepak about work. Especially after a nice shower and 2 juicy Oranges. I am so looking forward to reading Remember Me. I read few pages of the book last night and let's just say that I am having tough time refraining myself from finishing the whole book in one night. *Remember: No budget*
Popsugar. Provides sweet and light read. A must surf/visit. And yesterday I read about the S.I photo shoot that involves Will Ferrell and Heidi Klum. What a pair and what an amazing spread as well. Very kelakar lah...
Oh well, I'd better get going. CSI is on tonight @ 9.
I will try not to miss it.
a note to myself: good luck in trying to stay awake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment