Today is 14th of Feb (not that i need to point that out). To me it is just like any other day. Well, after discounting the fact that today's Herald AM is pink like baju turun kaler, or a lot of people I saw were holding bouquets of flowers and when someone (a bunch of someones) mentioned that today is Valentine's day, so yes, today is just another day for me.
Not that I'm complaining because I have never been such a romantic person at heart. Or so I'd like to believe about myself. But even though I don't celebrate VDay, I did drop not-so-subtle-more-like-in-your-face kind of hint about the gift I'd like to receive for this special day. Hehehe...
I would just ask for it any other day but I don't think that he'll buy me the DVDs that I want. Although I really don't think he'll even buy it for VDay. Terpakse la kuar duit poket sendiri.
Anyway, had Nasi Ayam for lunch today. It was delicious and the smell simply reminds me of Singapore Chicken Rice punyer Nasi Ayam. *drool*
Oh and I heard in the E! Daily 10 that Scarlet Johannson is now a singer?? WTH?? She is a brilliant actress and I'd prefer for her to stick to what she does best. Okay, so I haven't heard her sing but I have heard of lip sync and I really don't want her to resort to that if it turns out that she can't sing! Oh well, I'm being such a drama queen kejap. Anyway, I cannot wait for The Other Boleyn Girl to be screened. I think both her and Natalie are excellent actresses.
It's makan time so I guess it's goodbye then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment