1) Kuala Lumpur, the last time I checked masih at the same kedudukan. I have been voting diligently, and so far there's not been a single day that I have failed to vote so that the city could secure a spot in Monopoly: World Series. sigh.. My reason for this semangat membara-bara is simple. It's just to get people to notice that there is a country out there called Malaysia. It is quite menyedihkan that outsiders ade je yang still never heard of our country but we know quite a lot about theirs. Let's start the teaching process! Sometimes, bende yang sesetengah orang anggap remeh temeh macam ni yang boleh lift up our semangat.
2) I really don't know where the idea of naming this blog smallstepshugeleap came from. Maybe because I'm always the semangat lebih hasil takde type of person kot (sangat kontra dengan gaye percakapan point 1)? Or maybe to just remind myself that I may not change the person that I am but I can still make a small tiny little difference if I just make an effort? I'd better stop or I'll try and cook up some other theory yang merepek merapu.
3) I sometimes wonder what would it feel like to be perfect and to have a perfect life. Just out of curiousity you know. Oh, and I have finished reading Remember Me last night. So I have another 13 days before I can afford to buy another one.
4) ACCA result will be out this monday. tengtengteng...
I am sleepy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment