Grafton St. right after work. I had to get my copy of Remember Me (Sophie Kinsella). The last time I read her book was about a year ago and it was absolutely hilarious (Shopaholic and Baby). I won't start reading her latest creation just yet. I really want to take my time with this one. I only have the budget for this one book. The Appeal (John Grisham) would have to wait as it is quite out of my budget. And don't get me started on my books-I-wanna-buy list!
M&S was my second stop. I bought juicy Valencia Oranges as there was a promotion. 2 (bags) for €6. The reason I was there in the first place was to buy the ever-so-delicious M&S Cookies. But heck, I am a sucker for promotions so there goes my €6. But it was money well spent. The oranges were yummy and the cookies did not dissapoint.
Oh, and I had a wonderful and fulfilling (very) lunch today. Nasi Tomato and Ayam Masak Merah. Nice huh? We bought our lunch from a fellow Malaysian living in Dublin for €22.50 per week. That is a good price to pay for authentic Malaysian Cuisine.
So that covers almost everything good that happened today. The downside to today's fortunate events is that we received the Bill. Argggghhhh....
Spoil la...
What to do la kan?
Anyhoo. It is time to surf the Net.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment