My weekend was tiring though I did manage to have fun at the newlywed’s on Saturday and his’ on Sunday. I had good food on both days and the company was great. We watched Anak Halal and it was an awesome movie! (minus Fasha Sanda’s awful acting of course!)
The menu:
Saturday – Mi Hoon Sup
Sunday – Mi Kari, Ayam BBQ, Nasi Goreng and we also had Tiramisu for desert courtesy of yours truly.
This morning I received my P3 result via e-mail and I passed! I was surprised but thankful. I really didn’t think that I’d pass as I did not study for this paper (I actually Wiki-ed almost everything that was in the syllabus). My other half @ Platonic Friend also did well. I am so very proud of you.
Lately, I have been toying with the idea of finding another job. I love my current job and it pays well but…....... (the buts are too many to be listed)
I am currently listening to Mamma Mia. The song uplifts my mood.
I spent the last 10 minutes at work trying to figure out the answers to the Rebus puzzles that I received.
I went to Independent College right after work to pick up the study material.
Bought oranges again at M&S (just a bag this time around) and had 2 once I reached home.
Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment